Capital Preservation Trust, LLC, is an registered investment advisory firm specializing in value investing. The company seeks first and foremost to keep investors’ capital safe, with profit and growth of capital as a secondary pursuit.
Raymond Mullaney, the company’s president, has 40 years of professional investing experience. He has published dozens of investment and financial reports which have been covered nationwide in the media.
- Ray served on President Reagan’s “White House Conference on Small Business”.
- In 1986, The New York Times extensively quoted his Economic Report in a front page article.
- Since 1985, Ray’s reports have appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Standard & Poor’s Pension Reporter, The Chicago Sun Times, USA Today, Nations Business, The Wall Street Journal and many other media outlets.
- Ray has been interviewed on radio & television from NYC to Boston.
- Ray has served on boards of public and private companies as well as profit and non-profit organizations.
- Ray served the Governors Advisory Committee in the State of Massachusetts.
- Equities Magazine recognized Mr. Mullaney as, “a veteran investment advisor with a distinguished record of stock market forecasting and forensic accounting”.
- In July of 2000 Ray presented research findings on accounting improprieties of two of America’s leading public companies to the Senior Counsel of the Securities Exchange Commission in Washington, DC.
- In 2005, Ray was given the “Most Distinguished Alumni” from the Graduate School he attended, Stony Brook University.
- In 2013, Ray founded Equity Performance Sciences.